Boathouse Connect is the on-line platform we use for various administrative tasks including membership registration.
To join RRC on Boathouse Connect:
- If you are using a registration link, click on it to take you to Boathouse Connect, otherwise go to: boathouseconnect.com
- If you don’t already have an account, create one:
- Fill in the required profile information.
- If you are not automatically made a member of “Rochester Rowing Club”, select it from the drop down menu.
- You may need to wait for approval before proceeding to the next step.
- Go to Groups -> My Groups and join the group related to your registration choice, for example: “Juniors-5 day-Summer 2023” or “Adult Season 2023“
- Sign the required waivers.
- Make a payment. Go to Finances -> My Finances to add debit/credit card or ACH information. ACH requires a couple days for account verification before transactions can be made. Processing fees are added, more for credit cards than for ACH.
To RSVP for practice on Boathouse Connect:
After you have successfully joined your group, you will see a list of upcoming practices. Go to Practices -> My Attendance. You can also RSVP via the Boathouse Connect app available for your phone.